- Two nights accommodation for two people in a superior room.
- Breakfast served at the table in the hotel restaurant.
- Transportation airport – hotel – airport
- City Night Tour*
- Zapatoca pass
- 1 lunch and 1 special dinner at the City View restaurant (A la carte menu includes: 1 starter to share, 2 main dishes, 2 desserts and a natural drink) **Does not include imported meats or seafood.**
- 1 light dinner at the City View restaurant
- Access to the wet areas of the hotel.
- Parking for guests.
**City Night Tour Includes:(In regular departure at 2:30 PM) (INCLUDES: Permanent transportation (AAA), tour guide throughout the tour and travel insurance, Visit to Girón, National Monument (tasting), Visit to Floridablanca (tasting of typical wafer) , Entrance to the Santísimo hill, cable car tickets, visit to the cable-stayed bridge “La Novena”). *
**Zapatoca Day Pass Includes:Transportation on the Bucaramanga – Zapatoca – Bucaramanga route, lunch at the destination, admission and guided tour to: La Casa del Quijote and/or Cosmos Museum (where works of art that pay homage to the work of Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra are preserved) , Entrance and guided tour to Sierra Morena vineyards (tour through the vineyard appreciating cultivation and wine production process. Tasting), Tour of Zapatoca: visit to Campo Santo and the tomb of Geo Von Lenguerke, main park, church of San Joaquín , Mirador Guane, Tour guide in Spanish, Medical Assistance Card. Tour duration: 10 hours.*