Get to know the rooms of our Dann Apartments tower in Bogotá. 61 rooms in three different types of accommodations that give you a comfortable and excellent experience during your stay in Bogotá. Ideal for long stays for business or vacations in the Colombian capital.
Rooms at Dann Apartments in Bogotá
STANDARD TWIN ROOM
Beautiful rooms of 35 m2, equipped with two double beds (1.40×1.90) and bathroom with tub. SEE MORE
JUNIOR SUITE TWIN ROOM
Beautiful rooms of 40 square meters, two double beds 1.40×190 bathroom with tub. SEE MORE
JUNIOR SUITE KING ROOM
Beautiful rooms of 40 square meters, a King bed 2.00×2.00, bathroom with bathtub. SEE MORE
Terms and Conditions
The rates per night based on selected accommodation include:
• Breakfast (breakfast may vary by hotel).
• Access to rest areas for hotel guests, if the establishment has them.
• Wifi Internet in all areas of the hotel.
• Parking for guests (subject to availability of each hotel, restrictions apply).
• Dann Hotels are establishments free of cigarette or tobacco smoke, smoking in the rooms or public areas is not allowed, there are penalties in case of not complying with this rule.
• The entrance of pets to the hotel facilities is totally prohibited.
• Conditions and restrictions may apply by date and by hotel.
Even one minor under a certain age (depending on the hotel) can stay for free, with their parents or guardians using existing beds. (Previous reservation and subject to availability) Breakfast not included for minors staying for free, this service must be assumed directly at the hotel.
1 child over a certain age (depends on the hotel) or an adult over 17 years old can stay for an additional fee (taxes not included). (Prior reservation and subject to availability).
All guests (Adults or minors) must present their identification document at Check in without exception. People traveling to Colombia with minors are advised to contact a Colombian consulate prior to travel for more information.
Dann Hotels avails itself of Law 1329 and 1356 of 2009 to counter commercial sexual exploitation, pornography and sex tourism of children and adolescents. It is essential to present identity documents of the minor at the time of check in.
Check In Policy (entering the hotel) and Check Out (exiting the hotel)
Your reservation begins at 3:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and ends at 1:00 p.m. on the day of departure.
Restrictions apply on the following properties
Dann Cartagena: Your reservation begins at 3:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and ends at 11:00 a.m. on the day of departure.
Dann Carlton Quito: Your reservation begins at 2:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and ends at 12:00 p.m. on the day of departure.
Early check in / Late check out policy:
It is subject to the occupation of the day it is required with prior request. If it is not informed and authorized by the hotel, you will have an additional charge.
All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card.
Cancellations or changes made before 24 hours before admission will not be penalized. After this time, 100% of the first night of accommodation will be charged as a penalty.
The hotel has charges for cancellations and modifications:
The reservation does not allow modifications.
In case of cancellation, the entire stay will be charged.
In case of NO show (no show) the full stay will be charged.
For early departure, the entire stay will be charged.
Payment in advance: The total amount will be charged at the time of making the reservation.
“That in accordance with the Consumer Statute, you have the right to withdraw, as it is a transaction of those provided for in article 47 of Law 1480 of 2011. *If you make the reservation through the website www.hotelesdann. com or the Reservation Center, the maximum term to exercise the right of withdrawal will be **five (5) business days counted from the confirmation of purchase.
The withdrawal may not be exercised when the service has begun. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must send an email to email@example.com if you made your purchase through that channel or, to the email firstname.lastname@example.org The money that would have been paid will be refunded without deductions in a term no more than thirty (30) calendar days, counted from the moment in which the right is exercised in the name of the holder of the reservation or by reverting to the credit card used for the purchase.
*Ecuador: Organic Law on Consumer Protection (Law No. 2000-21 Chapter VII Contractual Protection Article 45)
** Ecuador: Three (3) business days.
- VAT of 19% not included in the rate, Colombian or foreign clients residing in the country must pay the VAT of 19% directly at the hotel. According to Colombian law, only tourists who have an Entry and Permanence Permit, a tourism permit category PT before PIP-3, or PIP-5, or PIP-6, or PIP-10, are exempt from paying; or visa type V (Visitor) before Visa TP-11 or TP-12 or visa type M (Migrant) before TP -7 or visa type R (Resident).
- Hotel insurance is optional for Colombian territory.
- Food and beverage taxes 8%